Deciding when to sell can depend on various factors: local market conditions, your needs and your current situation.
What is your motivation? Do you need to downsize, upgrade, relocate or is it financial situation? How do you know what the current market conditions are or what your home is worth? A computer can’t calculate the various factors such as the condition of the property, location, impact of surrounding properties, current market trends and personal motivation.
If you would like to find out more about your area's market conditions and to get an accurate value of your home, contact one our Real Estate Professionals.
Our agents have the knowledge and understanding to guide you through the home selling process.
CHOOSING AN AGENT
There are many steps and decision when listing and selling a home. Complications can arise, and you will want an experienced agent by your side.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for an agent who has experience selling homes similar to yours
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with your neighborhood/area and other available homes for sale
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when selling a property
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent with whom you feel comfortable